SESSIONS 1-5 AFTER YOUR LAUNCH
Now that you have launched the program, we want to ensure couples keep coming back! We will focus on establishing good small groups and the overall participant experience.
CORE TEAM CHECKLIST
1. Review the Activation Phase to ensure you complete each step.
2. Send weekly emails to your registered couples, beginning with the template for “Week 2.”
3. After week 1 or week 2, take a head count of how many couples would like to purchase The Couple’s Guide.
4. Challenge each couple to bring another couple the following week.
5. Reach out, preferably with a phone call, to those couples who registered but did not show up.
6. Host a Small Group Leader meeting after week 1 to review and help Small Group Leaders fully embrace their role. Make sure your Small Group Leaders have a good listing of the contact information for all of the couples in their group. Never let a couple walk away unnoticed.
ROLE OF SMALL GROUP LEADERS
1. Review the Facilitator Guide each week.
2. Make friendships with the couples in the group.
3. Reach out to couples when they miss 1 or 2 sessions.
4. Communicate frequently with the small group via email.
5. Consider inviting the small group over for a get together at some point in the program.