9 OR MORE WEEKS BEFORE LAUNCH
Preparation is key. Over the next couple of months you will focus on the “behind-the-scenes” preparatory work necessary for launching The Choice Wine. The most essential tasks for this month are the formation of the Core Team and “seeding” the parish.
CORE TEAM CHECKLIST
- Receive Pastoral Approval and form your Core Team. Specific Core Team roles can be found in the Anticipation Phase of the Core Team manual and in the video below.
- Register your parish for The Choice Wine program with a Paradisus Dei Program Coordinator. E-mail email@example.com or call 281-974-3541.
- Receive start-up materials from Paradisus Dei. Familiarize yourself with the additional program materials available.
- Begin “Seeding” the Parish with Personal Contacts.
- Secure Necessary Audio/Video Equipment
- Host your first Core Team Meeting and Training. Emphasize every Core Team member’s role in personally inviting 10 other couples to the program.
- Read the Anticipation Phase of the Core Team Manual.
THE CHOICE WINE INTRODUCTORY VIDEO
Core Team Roles