One of the easiest ways to maximize your gift is to see if your employer matches contributions to nonprofit organizations.
Many employers offer this as a benefit and will match your gift dollar for dollar — some will match up to two or even three times your contribution. Paradisus Dei is a 501c3 organization so it is eligible for many corporate matching programs.
Is Your Gift Eligible for a Matching Gift? Follow These Steps to Find Out:
1) Get matching gift form (or website link) by searching in the tool further down this page or contacting your Human Resources Office.
2) Complete the matching form and mail with your gift to Paradisus Dei. If your matching registration is online, please email our development office at firstname.lastname@example.org so we will know to look for any correspondence regarding your match.
3) Your company sends the matching gift directly to Paradisus Dei once we have verified your match request.
Paradisus Dei's Tax ID Number (or EIN#) is 06-1699099
Matching Gift Success Stories
• A TMIY participant in Michigan realized his company would match so he doubled his Fall Appeal gift by simply filling out a form online.
• One of our TMIY participants is a retiree and was unaware that he was still eligible for a match through his former employer. After talking with our development office, he learned that his company will match up to $5,500 annually, so the match increased his campaign commitment by $20,000.
• Another long-time participant of TMIY and The Choice Wine researched his corporate match, and realized he has a 2:1 match. He was able to give 3 times what he originally planned to give this year.