Session 3 - The Human Person: Beyond the Limits of Science?
The ability to transcend the limits of this world.
One hundred billion neurons, stretching one million miles, processing 38 thousand trillion bits of information per second. Many believe that science has solved the riddle of the human person. Others aren’t so sure. Hope Undimmed brings together an incredible panel to look at the human person beyond the limits of science.
- A nuclear physicist travels from the big bang to the workings of the human mind.
- A neurologist watches the human mind transcend its own boundaries.
- A man recounts his near death experience lasting over 90 minutes.
- A theologian glimpses the face of god.
- A father and son transcend the boundaries of a wounded body.